How to Download Office Setup
One can download Microsoft Office through Online as well as Offline modes. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to download Office setup:
- Open the browser and go to office.com/setup to log in.
- Enter the Login details.
- You will be prompted to give the Office Setup product key
- Type in the product key and press enter.
- Although, if you are a new user, you need to click on Create an Account button in order to make a new account.
- Fill in all the necessary details to sign up.
- Now, choose an appropriate subscription from the given list of all Office subscriptions.
- Click on the Download button.
- Open the box of purchased Office product. Insert the CD in the CD drive of your computer system.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to download the Office product.
If you are downloading the Office product online, then you will receive a Microsoft Office product key, in your registered email address, which will be required at the time of product activation. If you have purchased the Office product Offline then you will receive its product key in the box along with the setup CD. Keep the product key safe with you.
How to Install Office Setup
- Go to the default downloads folder and double click on the downloaded Office setup file to open it.
- In the prompt which will appear on the screen, click on Yes.
- Wait until the installation process is finished. It may take 5-10 minutes.
- Click on close and restart your computer.
- Go to the blue colored face shaped application named Finder on the Dock of your Mac.
- Find the downloaded file of Office setup and double click on it.
- Click on the continue button two times.
- Click on the agree button.
- Click again on continue.
- Click on Install and then enter the password for your Mac.
- Click on Close when the installation is finished.
Office Setup Activation
- Click on any one of the installed Office apps such as Excel, Word, etc.
- The Office Activation Wizard window will come.
- Type in the Office Setup product key and hit enter.
- Follow the instructions on the screen in order to activate the Microsoft Office product.
Uninstall Office Setup
Users may be required to uninstall Office setup from their devices. Follow the below-mentioned steps to uninstall Office:
- Open start and go to the Control Panel.
- Go to Programs and click on the link called Uninstall a program.
- In the window of Programs and Features, choose the Microsoft Office program and right-click on it. Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait patiently. It may take up to several minutes.
- Click on close when the process is complete.
- Reboot the computer system.
Reinstalling Office Setup There might come a time when you need to shift your Office setup to another device. In a case like that, just uninstall the Office setup and then follow the below-given steps to reinstall it on a new computer:
- Boot the new device.
- Go to www.office.com/setup and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Download the version of Office subscription which you were using earlier.
- After downloading, install the setup by following the steps mentioned above.
- Fill in the old product key.
- Office setup will be reinstalled on the device.