Recently, you may find it pretty important to have back up files of your valuable data stored on your device. You can find plenty of options on how to back up your data. Out of all of them, saving data and making backup files on OneDrive has gained momentum in the recent times since it enables you to save your data online, which ensures complete security even if your device is destroyed or stolen. You can access your files, gallery and your valuable documents through OneDrive.
Read More: Office.com/setup
You might know how to share files to OneDrive, however, if you are an iOS user and facing issues in saving files on OneDrive, you need to acknowledge the basics about uploading your gallery and files automatically by using OneDrive application.
Before proceeding, let’s understand some key points which are important to be given consideration:
- Pictures and videos, which come under ‘Camera Upload’ category, can be accessed on one account at a time.
- Pictures uploaded through Camera will be stored automatically on OneDrive.
The moment you sign in to OneDrive as a beginner, you will be asked whether you want your files and photos to be automatically uploaded or not.
Save your data and important files automatically on OneDrive
Click on ‘Turn on’ button to switch on the automatic upload. To turn on the option for saving files automatically, you can customize the settings. You can modify the settings for both personal OneDrive account and Business account. Here are the steps to modify the settings:-
For modifying the personal OneDrive accounts:
- Tap on the ‘Me’ icon visible in the upper left of the OneDrive app window, and then click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Click on the ‘Camera Upload’ in the Settings box, then turn on the Camera Upload to upload and save photos and videos automatically to OneDrive.
Note: – You can click on the ‘Upload in Background’ option to set your iOS device on the automated mode of saving files and folders.
- Turn on the ‘Include Videos’ to upload your videos automatically.
For modifying the Business OneDrive accounts:
- You have to make sure that you are signed in to the OneDrive application with the account in which you want to upload and save your photos.
- Click on the ‘Me’ icon, then tap on the ‘Photos’ option.
- Select the ‘Turn on’ option in the Photos view.
- Now, agree to the confirmation that you want to turn on the Camera Upload.
Note: – In case, you have already selected the ‘Change’ option, then confirm that you want to modify the settings in the Camera Upload account.
Finally, confirm again that you have selected the account in which you want to make the changes.
By concluding, you can say that it has become important to upload and save your photos and files on OneDrive. If you are an owner of the iOS device and looking for a solution to save your gallery, you can access OneDrive on your iOS device. In case, you are facing issues in the process to save your photos and videos on OneDrive, then the passage above will help you to solve your issue.